69-yr-old COVID-19 patient with co-morbidity dies in Punjab; death toll reaches 6
Ludhiana Civil Surgeon Rajesh Kumar also said the woman had no recent foreign travel history.
"She was a heart patient and had high blood pressure and sugar. She had earlier tested positive for novel coronavirus," Kumar told over the phone.The official said she was admitted to a private hospital in Ludhiana in a serious condition on March 31.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Uttarakhand CM Trivendra Singh Rawat resigns
- Best Samsung mobile phones in India in March 2021
- Laxmi Organic IPO is slated to hit capital markets next week — price band set at ₹129-130 a share
- Tamil Nadu orders spot fine of ₹200 for not wearing a mask amid rising cases of COVID-19
- India's oldest voter gets first dose of COVID-19 vaccine