7 more test COVID-19 positive in Odisha; total cases rise to 68
Of the 951 samples tested on Sunday, seven reported positive, the official said, adding that so far a total of 10,641 samples have been tested in the state.
The number of active COVID-19 cases in Odisha is now 43. A total of 24 patients have been cured and a 72-year-old man died of the virus
The seven fresh cases were reported from two districts - Bhadrak (five) and Balasore (two).
Following detection of five new cases, the Bhadrakdistrict administration on Monday declared Contianment Zone in five gram panchayat areas in Basudevpur and Bhandaripokhari blocks.
Three of the five fresh cases are from Basudevpurblock and two from Bhandaripokhari.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Realme 10 Pro+ 5G Review: An all-round value smartphone
- Sensex snaps 4-session losing run led by PSU banks
- The future is connected: 80% of traditional TV viewers want to switch in a year says Finecast Kantar
- Electric-vehicle financing startup Vidyut raises $4 million in first round of funding
- RIL, Adani Enterprises are the biggest and most consistent wealth creators: Motilal Oswal