73 new COVID-19 cases detected in JK; total number of cases reaches 1,390
Of the fresh cases, 36 cases are from Jammu and 37 from Kashmir, they said.
The officials said the total number of cases in Jammu and Kashmir has now reached 1,390.
Of these, 1,188 are in Kashmir and 202 in Jammu, they added.
While there were 694 active cases in the union territory – 560 in Kashmir and 134 in Jammu, 678 patients have recovered, they said.The UT has witnessed 18 coronavirus disease-related deaths. SSB MIJ ABH ABH
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Apricots: A nutrient-packed fruit for health and culinary delights
- Startup funding hits a 5-year low in July-September quarter
- Mobile phone exports from India cross Rs 45,000 cr in April-Aug period, Apple leads
- Twinkle, Akshay pose with UK PM Rishi Sunak in London
- Troubles mount for Indian airlines, even in good times