8 more test COVID-19 positive in Nagaland; tally rises to 459
Six Army men from the Jakhama Military Quarantine Centre in Kohima district were detected with the infection, while the two other cases were reported from Dimapur and Mokokchung districts, he said.
The state now has 291 active cases, while 168 patients have recovered from the disease, the minister said.All the active cases are asymptomatic, sources in the Health Department said. Advertisement
Mokokchung reported its first COVID-19 case, a woman who recently returned from Delhi, Deputy Commissioner Limawabang Jamir said.
Three of the states 11 districts - Longleng, Kiphire and Wokha - do not have any COVID-19 case till date.Districts with high incidents of coronavirus infection include Dimapur (184), Kohima (118) and Peren (89). NBS SBN NN NN
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Film industry wishes speedy recovery for Big B, son Abhishek after they test COVID-19 positive
- 535 new COVID-19 cases in Assam
- Expand plasma therapy facilities for COVID-19 patients: CM
- West Bengal records biggest single-day jump of 1,344 COVID-19 cases
- Amitabh Bachchan and son Abhishek test positive for COVID-19, hospitalised