All budget proposals to be implemented earnestly: Gehlot
Gehlot, who also holds the Finance portfolio, expressed his government's resolve to implement the proposals while replying to the debate on the Budget.
"The form in which we have presented the budget and the announcements which we have been in it are all in the interest of Rajasthan. All the promises made in the Budget will be fulfilled," he said.Refuting the Opposition's allegation on the lack of government commitment to implement the budget proposals, he asserted, "You rest assured. We will implement whatever we have said. We have done this in past and will do it even now."
While presenting the state's first ''paperless'' budget on February 24, Gehlot had said he has not imposed any new tax in the Budget but has given concessions of Rs 910 crore in various heads.Earlier during the discussion, the Leader of Opposition, Gulabchand Kataria, accused the government of resorting to jugglery in the Budget figures to keep the people happy. AG RAX RAX
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- If you have taken Covishield shots, watch out for these blood clot symptoms listed out by India’s Health Ministry
- Canara Bank's asset quality continues to dip but it's out of the red for now
- Tata Motors still isn't in the green, but it's making 20% more profit than before the COVID-19 pandemic hit
- CPI announces its list of cabinet nominees in the Pinarayi Vijayan-led Left government in Kerala
- Class 12 students waiting with bated breath for the final verdict on board exams