All dispensaries in southwest Delhi district will have COVID-19 testing facilities: Official
The decision was taken in a meeting of the District Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) on Wednesday, southwest Delhi District Magistrate Rahul Singh said.
"It has been decided that all dispensaries in the district will function as the single point of contact for all COVID-19 related issues. Antigen and RT-PCR tests will be conducted at all dispensaries from Thursday," he said.
Medical officers at the dispensaries will also ensure admission of patients at COVID-19 care centres or healthcare centres or home isolation according to guidelines. They will also facilitate admission of patients in private hospitals with the help of nodal officers deployed there, Singh said.
- Clear(Tax) has bagged $75 million from world's highest valued fintech startup Stripe and others to fuel its international expansion
- Mark Zuckerberg hits out against Apple as Facebook's ad revenue dwindles
- Ever thought Shahrukh Khan could endorse your neighbourhood store? Here’s how Cadbury India is making it possible
- Apple may equip MacBook Air 2022 with a new 'M2' chip
- Virat Kohli says 'high intensity' IPL took a toll on India, after the team got thwarted by Pakistan on Sunday