Another cop tests positive for COVID-19 in Telangana
The duo, which performed duties at a check post fromApril 1 to 5 in the cityhad taken all necessary precautions,they said.
"On Saturday, one constable tested positive for the viruswhile his colleague also contracted the disease today, thoughearlier he showed no symptoms of COVID-19," a senior policeofficial told .Family members of both the constables, besides a Sub-Inspector and four other constables have been sent forgovernment quarantine.With the latest COVID-19 case, four policemen, includingthree in Hyderabad, have contracted coronavirus in the stateso far. VVKROH ROH
- Canara Bank's asset quality continues to dip but it's out of the red for now
- Tata Motors still isn't in the green, but it's making 20% more profit than before the COVID-19 pandemic hit
- CPI announces its list of cabinet nominees in the Pinarayi Vijayan-led Left government in Kerala
- Class 12 students waiting with bated breath for the final verdict on board exams
- CBSE class 10 results likely to be delayed as marks submission deadline for schools extended till June 30