AP reports 765 fresh COVID-19 cases, 12 deaths take toll to 218
The state also saw 12 coronavirus-related deaths, taking the toll to 218.
The 12 deaths were the highest in a day in the state so far.According to a government bulletin, the day saw 311 discharges taking the number of recoveries to 8,008. Advertisement
Kurnool and Srikakulam reported three coronavirus deaths each, Visakhapatnam and Chittoor two each and Kadapa and Vizianagaram one each, the latest bulletin said.
Kurnool, which leads the state in the number of positive cases (2,354), also tops with regard to the toll at 76 and interestingly, in the number of recoveries (1,147) as well.Anantapuramu became the second district in AP to register over 2,000 COVID-19 positive cases with a total of 2,099.
It is also second in terms of discharges with 1,139.The number of active cases across the state has now risen to 9,473. DBV SS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Microsoft for Startups’ Lathika Pai says entrepreneurs pitching for investments need to have this one question answered in their pitch decks
- Best dishwashers for home
- PM to perform Bhumi Pujan at 12.30 pm Wednesday in Ayodhya
- Best weighing machines for home
- Being a Tata, Birla, Ambani or Mahindra Group company is not enough for this Indian fund manager