AP sets up death audit panel on COVID-19
The Committee, to be chaired by the Director ofMedical Education, will conduct "verbal autopsy" with all thestakeholders to identify the cause of death, Special ChiefSecretary K S Jawahar Reddy said in an order.
The committee would also analyse the trends and usethe data to predict future trends, plan management strategiesand suggest measures to reduce the mortality, the specialchief secretary said.
The committee would submit its report to the statenodal authority for Covid-19 and Commissioner of Health andFamily Welfare, he added.
Till date, 31 people died of coronavirus afflictionin Andhra Pradesh.
Majority of the cases had comorbidities like asthma,hypertension, diabetes and cardiac problems with amortalityrate of 2.46 per cent (of the total cases), according toofficial sources.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Elon Musk told his 76-year-old dad Errol to 'keep quiet' in a text message after he said he wasn't proud of his son, report says
- Armed Trump supporters protest outside FBI office in Phoenix following Mar-a-Lago raid: reports
- How India can create opportunities for its new-age farmers
- Akasa Air founder, big bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala passes at 62
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months