Archbishop Emeritus diagnosed with mild symptoms of COVID-19,
Bengaluru, July 4 (): Archbishop Emeritus of Bangalore Bernard Moras has been diagnosed with mild symptoms of COVID-19 and his condition now is said to be stable. "Most Reverend Bernard Moras, Archbishop Emeritus of Bangalore, had gone to St. John's Medical College for a routine check-up on July 2 as he was not well. Yesterday (July 3), it was confirmed that he has mild symptoms of COVID-19 and the doctors have stated that his condition at present is stable," Archbishop of Bangalore Peter Machado said in a message.
"We assure our beloved Archbishop Emeritus of the prayers of all the faithful in the Archdiocese and wish him a speedy recovery, he said.The Archbishop Emeritus is aged about 78. KSU NVG NVG
- India surpasses Brazil with more than 200 journalists succumbing to COVID-19 pandemic
- If you have taken Covishield shots, watch out for these blood clot symptoms listed out by India’s Health Ministry
- Canara Bank's asset quality continues to dip but it's out of the red for now
- Tata Motors still isn't in the green, but it's making 20% more profit than before the COVID-19 pandemic hit
- CPI announces its list of cabinet nominees in the Pinarayi Vijayan-led Left government in Kerala