Assam reports 128 new COVID-19 cases
With this, the total number of cases in Assam reached 2,243.The state has 1,727 active cases, Sarma said in a tweet.
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 70% OFF
boAt Rockerz 255 in-Ear Earphones with 8 Hours Battery, IPX5, Bluetooth V5.0 and Voice Assistant(Active Black)₹ 899₹ 2990Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999Buy On
Of the total 2,243 cases, four have died, while 509 have been cured, Sarma said.Besides, three more patients have migrated to other states, the minister said.
Meanwhile, Sarma inaugurated a chemotherapy facility at the Assam Medical College and Hospital."Pleased to share that I inaugurated the chemotherapy facility at Assam Cancer Care Foundation at AMCH, Dibrugarh in presence of my colleagues. Happy that linac based radiation will also begin from September. Compliments to team," he tweeted. To screen all the people coming from outside to the state, the government has imposed a mandatory institutional quarantine policy for everyone, barring some exceptions.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Let budget bring resurgence, TN CM Stalin advises officials
- Tokyo Olympics: PV Sindhu bags bronze medal in women's singles badminton for India
- GST revenue collection for July rises by 33% with ₹1,16,393 crore
- Policy ignition: India's satellite navigation sector set for higher growth trajectory
- COVID-19 cases in Kerala are spiking due to good detection, better reporting and early easing of restrictions