Bengaluru NGO distributes one million meals during lockdown
The COVID-19 outbreak has impacted the lower economicstrata of our society rendering them jobless with limitedaccess to food and shelter, RAHI Executive Director, DolaMohapatra said.
Through our network across India, we have reached out tothese vulnerable groups of people and providing them packagedmeals & dry ration.
Till date we have supplied over one million meals tothese people who have been hit the hardest due to the COVID-19pandemic.We are continuing with our efforts and aim to reach morepeople across more cities pan India, he said in a statement. RSROH ROH
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Exploring India's majestic glaciers: 10 frozen wonders
- New fund alert: 'Axis India Manufacturing Fund'
- Anti-collision system KAVACH, Delhi-Kolkata, Delhi-Mumbai corridor to see completion in 2024-25: Vaishnaw
- Top 10 places to visit in India in December
- 10 Amazing health benefits of Aloe Vera