Odisha night curfew: a list of what is open and closed in 10 districts, as Covid-19 cases spike
- The Odisha government announced night curfew in 10 districts effective from April 5, 2021.
- Night curfew will be imposed in Sundargarh, Jharsuguda, Sambalpur, Bargarh, Bolangir, Nuapada, Kalahandi, Nabarangpur, Koraput and Malkangiri.
- The list of services/activities which are permitted or denied by the state government during the night curfew.
The night curfew will be imposed in Sundargarh, Jharsuguda, Sambalpur, Bargarh, Bolangir, Nuapada, Kalahandi, Nabarangpur, Koraput and Malkangiri from April 5.
Here’s the list of services/activities which are permitted or denied by the state government during the night curfew —
- Shops, commercial establishments, offices, institutions shall be closed from 10 pm to 5 am.
- Movement of individuals will not be permitted during the night curfew.
- Only essential services like medical emergency, ambulance service, will be operational during the curfew.
- Construction work and industrial units are allowed to function.
- Transportation services like taxis and private vehicles will be allowed to operate to and from airports, railway stations and bus stands.
- Government officials and employees, police, doctors, medical staff on duty will be exempted from the curfew.
- Staff of emergency units like fire services, telecom, water, electricity, transport services, railways, airports are also exempted from the restrictions.
SEE ALSO: Here’s a look at what is allowed and what is not during the weekend lockdown and night curfew in Maharashtra
Facebook-backed Meesho raises $300 million from SoftBank Vision Fund 2 – valuation jumps to over $2 billion
Pepperfry co-founder gets candid about its IPO plans, says profitability is right around the corner
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- A renowned female crime novelist who won a million-euro prize in Spain turned out to be three middle-aged men
- Microsoft President Brad Smith reportedly told Bill Gates more than a decade ago to stop emailing female employees
- Apple MacBook Pro and AirPods 3 launched – Indian pricing, features and everything you need to know
- Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max vs M1: Here’s what Apple improved with its new custom chips
- IRCTC crosses ₹1 lakh crore in market cap for the first time as investors adore its monopoly
- Crypto markets restless as Bitcoin ETF gears up to meet the NYSE tonight
- We aim to be the YouTube of podcasters and scale up 20X in the next 12 months: Sandeep Lodha, Gaana