Chhattisgarh records 2,551 new COVID-19 cases, 29 deaths
A total of 678 people were discharged from various hospitals following their recovery while 1,557 patients completed their home isolation during the day, taking the tally of recoveries to 84,699, he said.
The state now has 30,468 activecases, he said.The worst-hit Raipur district reported 358 new cases, Raigarh 351, Janjgir-Champa 244, Durg 190, Dantewada 139, Bilaspur 121 and Korba 116, among other districts, he said.
Chhattisgarh has recorded over 83,000 COVID-9casesin the last one month.With 34,187 casesso far, Raipur district tops the tally in the state and has also witnessed 434 deaths.
Chhattisgarh's COVID-19 figures are as follows: Positivecases1,16,153, newcases2,551, deaths 986, recovered 84,699, activecases30,468, people tested so far 11,21,641. TKP RSY RSY
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Upcoming bike launches in November: From Ducati Multistrada to Royal Enfield Meteor and KTM 250, to 2021 Honda CB1000R, here’s the list
- Researchers identify new drug to treat Covid-19 patients
- Ice drug worth 2 crore seized, 2 held
- Nearly a third of RIL’s profit is shaved off by the dent in refining
- Reliance Retail clocks nearly as much revenue as a year earlier as COVID shock abates — but the Amazon threat looms