Classification of zones for COVID-19
The rules for classification are:
Green Zone: Districts with zero confirmed cases till date or districts with no confirmed cases in the last 21 days.
Red Zone: Districts under this zone, popularly known as 'Hot Spots' will be based on number of active cases, doubling rate of confirmed cases and extent of testing and surveillance feedback.
Orange Zone: District falling neither under Green or Red zones fall under this category.
The states have been permitted to consider inclusion of additional districts under Red Zone or Orange Zone depending on the extent of special of COVID-19 infection.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- 9 best street foods in Mumbai you must try
- 10 cool places to hangout in Mumbai
- Indian festival holiday calendar for October and November 2023 at a glance
- Banks closed for 1/3rd of October 2023 – Check out dates and details
- Tax-friendly destinations: A guide to the world's lowest taxes countries