Classification of zones for COVID-19
The rules for classification are:
Green Zone: Districts with zero confirmed cases till date or districts with no confirmed cases in the last 21 days.
Red Zone: Districts under this zone, popularly known as 'Hot Spots' will be based on number of active cases, doubling rate of confirmed cases and extent of testing and surveillance feedback.
Orange Zone: District falling neither under Green or Red zones fall under this category.
The states have been permitted to consider inclusion of additional districts under Red Zone or Orange Zone depending on the extent of special of COVID-19 infection.However, states and union territories may not lower the classification or any district which has been included in the Red Zone by the Union Health Ministry," the order said. SKL SMN
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Crypto FAQs answered — everything you need to know about crypto regulations, trading, taxes and CBDC in India
- Google and Microsoft hiring interns in India — Check out eligibility, job descriptions and other details
- AWS appears to be down, and it's taken popular services like Ring smart-home systems, Netflix, and Disney+ with it
- Messenger chief Stan Chudnovsky to depart from Meta next year
- Users spend $133 billion on apps as Apple’s App Store continues to lead revenue shares
- U.S.Polo Assn. ropes in Arjun Rampal as its brand ambassador
- Surgical care startup Pristyn Care is the 42nd startup to be valued over a billion dollars in India this year
- Every Publicis Groupe employee will be able to work anywhere in the world for up to six weeks in 2022