Classification of zones for COVID-19
The rules for classification are:
Green Zone: Districts with zero confirmed cases till date or districts with no confirmed cases in the last 21 days.
Red Zone: Districts under this zone, popularly known as 'Hot Spots' will be based on number of active cases, doubling rate of confirmed cases and extent of testing and surveillance feedback.
Orange Zone: District falling neither under Green or Red zones fall under this category.
The states have been permitted to consider inclusion of additional districts under Red Zone or Orange Zone depending on the extent of special of COVID-19 infection.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Oct 1 deadline for compulsory e-invoice generation nears for firms with ₹10 crore turnover
- Prospective homebuyers expect property prices to increase
- ICICIdirect launches online platform Flash Trade for F&O traders
- Apple announces offers on iPhone 14 series, AirPods Pro
- Great resignation impact being felt in India as attrition rate remains elevated at 20% in 2022