Cop succumbs to COVID-19 in West Bengal
The man was initially admitted to a hospital in Howrah as he was running a fever, he said.
After his condition deteriorated, he was moved to a private hospital here, the official said."He had tested negative for the disease at the Howrah hospital. As his condition did not improve, he was then moved to a private hospital. There, he tested positive for COVID-19. This morning, he succumbed to the disease," the official said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Earth's satellites, power grids and planes may have more time to prepare against the threat of solar flares
- These are India’s top 10 'most livable' cities, according to the government's Ease of Living Index 2020
- Flipkart is reportedly looking to list in US via a blank cheque firm
- Smartphone brand OPPO will launch new fitness band on March 9
- Ahead of its electric three-wheeler launch, EV startup Euler Motors raises ₹30 crore