Core sector output increases 5.4% in November
The growth rate of eight infrastructure sectors -- coal, crude oil, natural gas, refinery products, fertilisers, steel, cement and electricity -- stood at 8 per cent in April-November this fiscal as against 13.9 per cent during the same period last fiscal.
The production of coal rose by 12.3 per cent, fertiliser by 6.4 per cent, steel by 10.8 per cent, cement by 28.6 per cent and electricity by 12.1 per cent in November 2022 compared to a year ago.
The IIP data for November is expected to be released by the government in the second week of January 2023.
- Lionel Messi wants to extend Argentina career and play in 2024 Copa America
- The 10 largest and most magnificent Hindu god statues worldwide
- Red flags for Indian equities emerge after crude oil jumps 30% since June this year
- Motorola Edge 40 Neo vs iQOO Z7 Pro – The phone to consider under ₹25,000
- Jasnil Kumar who works in a garment store becomes KBC 15's second crorepati