Corona positive woman dies in Uttarakhand
The 56-year-old woman from Nainital had been admitted to the hospital on April 22 after suffering a brain stroke, nodal officer for corona cases at the facility Madhur Uniyal said.She had later tested positive for COVID-19, he said. The woman passed away this morning following multiple organ failure, Uniyal said.
- Delhi government allows reopening of bars, public parks and gardens from Monday
- India to hold two-day BRICS meet on Green Hydrogen initiatives
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic
- International Yoga Day — this year’s theme is ‘Yoga for well-being’