Coronavirus: 13 fever clinics set up in Aurangabad city
These clinics will screen people, who are sufferingfrom fever or infections, and the suspected COVID-19 patientswill be referred to the dedicated hospitals for further testsand treatment, a release issued by the district administrationsaid.
Maharashtra Industries Minister Subhash Desai, who isalso the district Guardian Minister, had recently held ameeting with the district officials, during which it wasdecided to set up such these 'COVID-19 fever clinics', itsaid.Total 2,500 beds have been made available in theseclinics, the district administration said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Airtel's India business is back in the black after a very long time
- Sequoia and PayPal-backed Pine Labs completes a first close of $285 million funding round from new investors
- BJP spent significantly less on advertising during Kerala elections this year, its ad insertions on TV, Radio and Print decreased from 21% in 2016 to 1% in 2021
- Google I/O 2021: Here's what to expect from Google's biggest annual conference
- ISRO announces its decision to share technology to make portable medical oxygen concentrators developed by VSSC