Coronavirus: Mumbai cop tests positive, 2nd report awaited
The police quarters in Yogi Nagar in Borivali Westwhere he stays has been sealed and residents there are beingchecked by medical teams, an official said."He has been admitted in Seven Hills Hospital. He hadgone on two-day leave after he felt feverish. He was testedfor coronavirus and the report returned positive. Fourpolicemen in close contact have been quarantined and those athis police station will be checked," he said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Legendary Indian sprinter Milkha Singh to be cremated with state honours in Chandigarh
- Father’s Day 2021 -- here is a list of some memorable quotes and greetings
- Weekly crypto roundup: Burry’s crypto crash prediction, rapper Raftaar accepting crypto, crypto mining migration, and more
- Fully automatic washing machine for small family
- Best webcams for computer video conferencing