Coronavirus patient dies of 'cardiac arrest' in Greater Noida
There was no immediate information from the district administration or its health department on the death.
The man was admitted to Sharda Hospital, a dedicated COVID-19 facility, in Greater Noida where he died on Monday night.
"He died due to cardiac arrest and not by coronavirus, though he had tested positive for the infection," a spokesperson for the hospital told .The man was a resident of Sector 19 in Noida and had tested positive for coronavirus on May 8, the spokesperson added. KIS RDKRDK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- People are posting parody photos of their bedside table in response to Elon Musk's tweet which suggested the Twitter CEO kept two guns by his bed
- Elon Musk calls on all Twitter designers, engineers doing software to sit on his floor of HQ for 'dense and intense' work
- Sensex, Nifty50 open higher as US Fed signals smaller rate hikes – TCS, Apollo Hospitals, Zomato among stocks in focus
- Here are the best apps and games on Google Play in India 2022
- Top 10 companies with the highest net profit in India as per Hurun 2022 list
- Rupee gains 8 paise to close at 81.22 against US dollar
- BYJU’s, Zomato, Dream11 among India’s most valuable PE/VC-funded companies as per Hurun
- GST revenues rose by 11% to ₹1.46 lakh crore in November: Finance Ministry