Coronavirus sampling, testing data to be collected at CDMO level: DDMA
New Delhi, May 1 () The Delhi Disaster Management Authority on Friday said that from now on, coronavirus sampling and testing data will be collected at the level of chief district medical officer under the supervision of the concerned district magistrate.
The move is aimed at reducing "difficulty in reconciling the data of samples collected, number of tests carried out and the pendency in various labs and institutions, which is hampering effective management of the pandemic," Delhi Chief Secretary Vijay Dev, who is also the DDMA chairman, said in an order.
He said heads of the concerned hospitals, testing facilities and labs will be responsible for furnishing the requisite information to the respective district magistrates through the chief district medical officer (CDMO).The CDMO will be responsible for submitting reports to the health department on a daily basis and the district magistrates should ensure that correct and authentic reports are submitted and updated every day without fail, the order said. GVS DIVDIV
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
Popular on BI
- A Trump spokeswoman mocked Pete Buttigieg's military service in a Memorial Day weekend spat with Ron DeSantis
- Family stands to lose nearly $6,000 in airfare and hotel costs after they were bumped from an overbooked cruise ship
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- These are must to do activities in Shimla on your next visit
- ONGC to invest ₹1 lakh cr in energy transition, targets net-zero by 2038
- List of famous things to buy in Shimla
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- Screen-sharing and usernames on WhatsApp soon: All you need to know