Six new coronavirus positive cases in Gujarat, total now 13
AdvertisementWith six new coronavirus positive cases being reported in Gujarat on Saturday, the number of infected persons in the state has gone up to 13, Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel said.
These patients are being treated in hospitals at Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat and Rajkot, Patel told reporters in Vadodara.
"Thirteen positive cases of coronavirus have been reported in Gujarat so far. Of them, twelve have history of travel abroad," he said.
A man from Gandhinagar, who had recently visited a foreign country, tested positive for coronavirus, and is being treated at an isolation ward in a hospital in Ahmedabad, he said.
A 52-year-old man with travel history to Sri Lanka had tested positive in Vadodara earlier in the day.
Popular on BI
- Baggage delay complaints at airports went up by 53% over last year: Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Air India to spend over $400 mn to fully refurbish wide-body aircraft cabin interiors
- Samsung invites Indian startups to build tech around UPI, ONDC and more
- FIFA World Cup, Quarter-finals: Brazil set to battle it out with Croatia for semi-finals spot
- Celebrations begin as BJP sweeps Gujarat