COVID-19: 3 deaths in Goa on Mon, official tests positive
Panaji, Jul 13 () A senior health official assisting in a COVID-19 facility in Goa has tested positive for novel coronavirus on Monday morning.
It is the first instance of a state government functionary being detected with the infection since the outbreak began in Goa, an official claimed.Meanwhile, the death toll in the state reached 17 after a 47-year-old woman, and two 60-year-old men succumbed to the infection on Monday, the official informed. RPS BNM BNM
- Red bricks don’t just make walls, they can now power your house too
- India approves another $1.2 billion for defence over and above the $5.5 billion last month
- Best gaming consoles in India
- IT and media employees are in no hurry to get back to office — not until there are proper policies in place
- Here’s a look back at Rahat Indori’s famous poetry and shayari