COVID-19: 8 of 9 Nashik district cases reported from Malegaon
The number of COVID-19 patients in Nashik now standsat 371, of which a dominant 331 are from Malegaon, currentlyone of the hotspots in the state.
The number of active cases in the district is 334 as12 people have died of the infection and 25 discharged afterrecovery.Meanwhile, on the first day of easing of lockdownrestrictions in non-containment areas, wine shops that openedin Nashik on Monday were soon shut by an order of CollectorSuraj Mandhare due to huge crowds and serpentine queues,forcing police to resort to mild baton charge in some places.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Tech giants Google, Amazon, and Apple back work authorisation in US for spouses of H-1B visa holders
- This new book about saving a forest as big as 178,000 football fields is only partly fictional
- Cyclone Tauktae causes heavy rains in Kerala — coastal areas are badly affected
- How to take screenshot on your Iphone
- How to change theme of your Instagram chat