COVID-19: 8 of 9 Nashik district cases reported from Malegaon
The number of COVID-19 patients in Nashik now standsat 371, of which a dominant 331 are from Malegaon, currentlyone of the hotspots in the state.
The number of active cases in the district is 334 as12 people have died of the infection and 25 discharged afterrecovery.
Meanwhile, on the first day of easing of lockdownrestrictions in non-containment areas, wine shops that openedin Nashik on Monday were soon shut by an order of CollectorSuraj Mandhare due to huge crowds and serpentine queues,forcing police to resort to mild baton charge in some places.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Close-ups of footage said to show Gabby Petito's van near where a body was found appear to show the rear door closing
- Elon Musk pulled his 'last remaining house' off the market after vowing last year to get rid of nearly all his possessions
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- Durex takes down its latest social media post on the bus scene from Netflix’s Sex Education after internet users call it ‘insensitive’
- Three reasons why this might be a good time to buy Bitcoin
- Sony ZV-E10 vlogging camera with interchangeable lens launched in India
- US, India, Japan, Australia to sign pact for stepping up chip production, reduce dependence on China
- Here’s how to schedule an email in Gmail