COVID-19 cases in Himachal rises to 15
The man is being shifted to a hospital at Tanda from Dharamsala in Kangra district where he was quarantined. He belongs to Indora tehsil in Kangra district and returned on March 16 after attending the Tablighi Jamaat congregation.
At present, seven patients are being treated in the state and all of them had attended the congregation.Two of the total 15 cases have already recovered, as many have died and there are 11 active cases, a Health Department official said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- OPPO A74 smartphone with 5G support and 90Hz display to launch in India soon, to be priced under ₹20,000
- VCs say 10 unicorns in 4 months may seem too small by the end of this year
- Timelapse in Google Earth shows you the slow and scary demise of our only home in 3D
- Bhima Jewellery’s ‘Pure as love’ campaign is trending, and for all the right reasons
- Samsung Galaxy M42 5G to launch in India on April 28 – Specs, expected price and everything we know so far