COVID-19 cases in Indore cross 10,000-mark
Out of the total 3,359 samples tested in the last 24 hours, 245 came out positive in-charge Chief Medical and Health Officer Poornima Gadaria said.
With this, the total number of COVID-19 cases in the district has gone up to 10,049.
In the last five months, 344 people died due to the disease while 6,618 recovered from it, Gadaria said.
As on Monday, the COVID-19 death rate in the district was 3.42 per cent, higher than the current national average, as per analysis of the data.
At present, there are 3,087 active cases in the district and out of them, 718 are in various isolation centres, another health official said.
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16
- Global smartwatch shipments up 9% in Q3, Fire-Boltt & Huawei hit new highs: Report