COVID-19 cases in Indore rise to 2,637; death toll reaches 103
Besides, two COVID-19 patients, both women aged 70, died in different hospitals here in the last three days, raising the death toll in the state's worst hit district to 103, Chief Medical and Health Officer Praveen Jadia said.
The two victims were already suffering from diabetes and some other chronic diseases, he said.
Indore reported 2,565 COVID-19 cases till Monday, but with 72 more people testing positive for the deadly viral infection in last 24 hours, the tally rose to 2,673, he said.
Over 50 per cent of total COVID-19 cases in Madhya Pradesh have been reported from Indore alone.The coronavirus outbreak was first reported in Indore, the state's industrial hub, on March 24 when four persons tested positive for the disease. HWP ADU MAS GK GK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Iran has shut down nearly 7,000 illegal crypto mining operations as it looks to solve its energy crisis
- Vodafone Idea shares soar 13% on narrowing losses, rising ARPU
- Crypto mystery: Around $3.5 billion worth of Bitcoin in Terra has just disappeared
- Best mixer grinders for multipurpose use
- Lenovo launches ThinkCentre Neo desktops with 12th gen Intel chipsets in India