COVID-19: Delhi govt to sanitise city's red, orange zones from Monday, says Kejriwal
According to the government, 34 hotspots in the national capital have been identified as COVID-19 containment zones.Addressing an online briefing, Kejriwal said, "We have declared COVID-19 containment zones as 'Red Zones' and high-risk zones as 'Orange Zones'… We have identified more containment zones in the national capital."
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Delhi government allows reopening of bars, public parks and gardens from Monday
- India to hold two-day BRICS meet on Green Hydrogen initiatives
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic
- International Yoga Day — this year’s theme is ‘Yoga for well-being’