COVID-19: Eight people die, TN tally stands at 8,718
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, respiratorydistress syndrome and diabetes mellitus were among the co-morbidities the four men and four women had, they said.
A total of 716 people tested positive, of whom 427 weremen and 288 women and the aggregate number of cases stood at8,718, a health department bulletin said.Till date 2,134 people have been discharged and onTuesday alone 83 people were sent home after they recoveredfrom the illness, the bulletin said. VGNAPRRAVINDRANATH VGNAPRRAVINDRANATH
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- An overlooked group of borrowers will be hit hard as student loan repayments resume, former Fed economist says
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Robin Williams' daughter says she finds AI recreations of her father's voice 'personally disturbing'
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu