COVID-19: For the ninth consecutive day, India registers less than one lakh new daily cases at 62,224
This is the ninth consecutive day when India has reported less than one lakh COVID cases.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUOn June 15, India recorded 60,461 cases, lowest since March 29.
India's overall tally of COVID-19 cases now stands at 2,96,33,105. The active cases have come down below 10 lakh. The country has 8,65,432 active cases presently and has witnessed 3,79,573 deaths so far.
According to the
The Health Ministry said that a total of 26,19,72,014 people have been vaccinated so far in the country, including 28,00,458 who were administered vaccines in the last 24 hours.
AdvertisementAccording to the
Gautam Adani loses over $7 billion in net worth after questions over the meteoric rise in group stocks
Adani group, PNB, Coal India, TCS and other stocks to watch out for on June 14
Weekly crypto roundup: WazirX under scrutiny, El Salvador makes Bitcoin legal tender and more
- Dominos India and Osho Jain create a music video together to urge citizens to get vaccinated
- IPO-bound ixigo acquires bus ticketing platform AbhiBus to strengthen its footprint
- Best earphones with heavy bass in India
- With 9.8% growth in H1 2021 revenues, WPP says it has returned to 2019 levels a year ahead of plan
- Gold bond early redemption window opens today — if you don’t need the money now, stay invested