COVID-19: Goa will set up plasma bank, says health minister
He said Goa Medical College and Hospital already has the facilities required to operate such a bank and people who have recovered from the infection would be asked to come forward to donate plasma.
A decision on setting up such a bank will be conveyed to the Indian Council of Medical Research soon, he added.He said GMCH's department of transfusion medicine will be given more human resources.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Manforce Condoms promotes its competitors in its latest ad for World AIDS Day
- Sensex, Nifty close at record high on recovery hopes, vaccine boost
- Visa application for UK’s new points-based immigration system kicks in today — here’s all you need to know
- India's manufacturing sector loses growth momentum in November, PMI falls to three-month low
- Nirav Modi's remand extended in UK, final hearings in 2021