COVID-19: 'Good work' done by health professionals, workers earns praise from PMO
Director of Health and Family Welfare Services S MohanKumar told reporters here that a Private Secretary to PrimeMinister conveyed the "best wishes and appreciation of PMO tothe health professionals and workers in the Health Departmentfor the good work they have been doing to block the spread ofthe virus here."
"I also briefed the official in the PMO on the workdone under the National Rural Health Mission and also servicesavailable to patients in the OPDs in hospitals in the UnionTerritory," Kumar said.He also soon the government hospital here would get arobot donated by a privately managed institute to take care ofCOVID-19 patients undergoing treatment there.
He said there were only three active coronavirus casesin Puducherry and all these patients were getting treatment inthe Indira Gandhi Government Medical College Hospital hereafter five patients tested negative at different stages duringthe last few days.Panda also appealed to the people to step up thesocial distancing. Cor SS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Infosys, Wipro, HDFC Bank and other stocks to watch out for on April 15
- India's largest opposition party blames national media for its lack of influence — but its new YouTube channel may only be targeting the Hindi belt
- Kellogg expands its portfolio by launching more Indianised products
- Infosys plans to hire 25,000 freshers over the next 12 months — a 26% boost for campus hiring in India
- IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals and Delhi Capitals have won 11 matches each in the 22 times they clashed