COVID-19: India registers 91,702 fresh cases and 3,403 fatalities in a single day
This is the fourth consecutive day when India has reported less than one lakh case.
On June 8, India recorded 86,498 cases, lowest since April 2 when the country logged 89,129 new cases.
India's overall tally of Covid-19 cases now stands at 2,92,74,823 with 11,21,671 active cases and 3,63,079 deaths so far.
After battling a brutal second wave for weeks, fresh Covid cases came down below the three lakh-mark for the first time on May 17 after touching record high of 4,14,188 on May 7.
According to the
The Health Ministry said that a total of 24,60,85,649 people have been vaccinated so far in the country, including 32,74,672 who were administered vaccines in the last 24 hours.
According to the
Realme Book leaked ahead of launch, expected to debut with Realme Pad on June 15
Iran is planning to introduce a legal framework for crypto even as bitcoin mining activity remains restricted
Popular on BI
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- Not just India, many countries are protecting their wheat to keep daily bread, affordable
- Gene Drives: The advanced sci-fi technology to fight malaria mosquito explained
- Top investment banks split over Paytm — Macquarie sees Paytm at ₹450, ICICI Securities at ₹1,285
- The pandemic created 62 new ‘food’ billionaires and the Ukraine war will make them richer
- Saudi Arabia bans citizens from flying to India due to re-emergence of Covid-19
- Healthtech platform MFine lays off more than 500 employees amid financial crunch