COVID-19: Noida records 2 more deaths, adds 89 cases
Since Friday, 175 patients have been discharged, bringing down the number of active cases in the district to 918, according to the data released by the Uttar Pradesh health department.
So far, 2,396 patients have been discharged after treatment for COVID-19, the data showed.The district's recovery rate rose to 71.58 per cent on Saturday from 68.12 per cent of Friday and 67.21 per cent on Thursday, it said. Advertisement
The mortality rate dropped slightly to 0.98 per cent on Saturday from 0.95 per cent on Friday, it added.
At 918, Gautam Buddh Nagar has the third-highest number of active COVID-19 cases in the state after adjoining Ghaziabad district (1,206) and Lucknow (1,149), the data showed.They are followed by Kanpur Nagar (542), Meerut (460), Varanasi (336), Jhansi (345), Aligarh (310), Bareilly (303), Bulandshahr (263), Allahabad (245), Barabanki (240), Ballia (234), Moradabad (224), Hapur (238), Gorakhpur (223), Mathura (204), Mau (175), Agra (161), Ayodhya (159) and Jaunpur (152), it stated.
As of Saturday, there were 11,490 active COVID-19 cases in UP. While 22,689 patients have been discharged from hospitals after recovery, 913 have died, according to the data. KIS DIV DIV
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Red bricks don’t just make walls, they can now power your house too
- India approves another $1.2 billion for defence over and above the $5.5 billion last month
- Best gaming consoles in India
- IT and media employees are in no hurry to get back to office — not until there are proper policies in place
- Here’s a look back at Rahat Indori’s famous poetry and shayari