COVID-19: One more tests positive in Himachal, total cases rise to 29
With this, the total number of COVID-19 cases in the state rose to 29.
Additional Chief Secretary (Health) R D Dhiman said 128 samples were collected in the state on Wednesday and one tested COVID-19 positive.The person who has been tested positive is from Sirmaur district, senior medical superintendent (MS) at Indira Gandhi Medical College (IGMC) here Janak Raj, said.
With this, the total number of active COVID-19 cases in the hill-state has risen to 21.Two of the total cases have been cured, two died and four patients voluntarily shifted to a private hospital outside Himachal Pradesh, a health department official said.
Of the two deaths, one was a 70-year-old woman, a Delhi resident, who was staying at a factory's guest house in Baddi since March 15. She died in PGIMER Chandigarh on April 2.Her four relatives, who were later tested COVID-19 positive, were shifted to a private hospital outside Himachal Pradesh according to their wish. DJI KJ
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Here’s a tiny washing machine that cleans your TWS earbuds in two minutes
- 106-year-old woman in Madhya Pradesh gets her first COVID-19 vaccine
- Facebook's ad delivery system shows gender bias, says new study
- Check out the top 10 batsmen with the highest strike rate in all IPL matches
- Petrol pumps closed in Rajasthan as dealers demand rollback of VAT on fuel