COVID-19 positive RML doctor undergoes plasma therapy
Dr Rajeev Sood, who was looking after the management of COVID-19 manpower at the hospital, had tested positive for the infection on May 23 after which he was in home isolation.
His wife and son-in-law also had tested positive for the virus subsequently.He was admitted to the Max Smart Super Specialty Hospital at Saket on May 26. On Friday, his condition worsened as he developed breathing difficulty following which he had to be put on oxygen support. Advertisement
"I was put on oxygen support on Friday and underwent convalescent plasma therapy at the hospital on Saturday," he told .
"Single rooms are not reserved for coronavirus positive patients at the RML hospital. No single rooms were available either at Safdarjung or AIIMS as all are occupied by patients. So I got admitted here," he said.He is feeling better as of now, he said, and his wife is also okay. His son-in law is in home-quarantine, he said. PLB RDM RDM
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Best kids umbrellas that make rain or sun more fun
- Air India Express confirms that both pilots perished in the plane crash
- Best budget microwave ovens in India
- Best coffee mugs for cosy conversations & more
- First Man, Bandish Bandits— and other shows that you can watch on Netflix, Zee5, Disney+ Hotstar, and Amazon Prime