COVID-19 tally in Nashik goes beyond 6,000 with 336 new cases
With fire more succumbing to the infection, the death toll rose to 298, they said.
Of the five deceased, two were residents of areas within the Nashik Municipal Corporation (NMC) limits.Although some of them had died earlier, their test results, which were received on Wednesday, confirmed that they were infected. Advertisement
Seventy-six of the deceased were from Malegaon, 145 from areas in NMC and 64 from other parts of the district.
Thirteen others were from outside the district, who were receiving treatment here, the officials said.Of the total number of 6,132 cases, 1,105 were from Malegaon, 3,473 from Nashik city and 1,418 from other parts of the district. There are 136 patients from outside the district who are receiving treatment in hospitals here.
The number of recovered patients in the district has now increased to 3,511. COR NP NP
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- National Education Policy: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister writes to Modi opposing the shift to three languages
- Bajaj Auto's July sales drop by a third and the bigger dent came from exports
- One-time loan restructuring dilemma - RBI won’t commit, and India Inc won’t stop asking for it
- While people boycott Chinese products, IPL to retain Chinese sponsors: Omar Abdullah
- Patna IPS officer probing case related to Sushant Singh Rajput's death 'forcibly quarantined' in Mumbai: DGP