COVID-19 tally in Nashik goes beyond 7,000-mark; deaths 332
The death of 14 more patients took the fatality count to 332, they said.
Of the total number of deceased, 79 were from Malegaon, 169 from areas under the Nashik Municipal Corporation (NMC), 70 from other parts of the district, while 14 others from outside the district, who were receiving treatment here.Out of the total 7,002 positive cases, 1,151 came from Malegaon, 4,084 from Nashik city and 1,630 from other parts of the district, an official statement said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- If the COVID-19 vaccine prices are too high for some, then why not use direct benefit transfer
- The COVID-19 crisis in India is getting worse with state administrations trying to hoard oxygen
- On Earth Day, companies commit to adopt more sustainable practices in an attempt to safeguard our tomorrow
- Tiger Global makes its first crypto investment in India making Coinswitch Kuber worth half a billion dollars
- Best pulse oximeters to keep a check on your SpO2 readings