COVID-19 tally in Nashik goes beyond 7,000-mark; deaths 332
The death of 14 more patients took the fatality count to 332, they said.
Of the total number of deceased, 79 were from Malegaon, 169 from areas under the Nashik Municipal Corporation (NMC), 70 from other parts of the district, while 14 others from outside the district, who were receiving treatment here.Out of the total 7,002 positive cases, 1,151 came from Malegaon, 4,084 from Nashik city and 1,630 from other parts of the district, an official statement said. Advertisement
The number of recovered patients in the district has reached 4,519, it said. COR NP NP
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Amazon’s entry in food delivery is a speed bump on Zomato and Swiggy’s race to profitability, says report
- Top bedsheet designs for single beds
- A timeline of how violent protests in Bengaluru killed three, and led to the arrest of 145 people over a Facebook post
- Lucknow records highest spike of 831 Covid cases in a day
- Low-key heroes of the lockdown - Dishwashers!