Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal says the government plans to vaccinate all above 18 years within the next three months
"Had a meeting with the officials on vaccination drive in Delhi. Prepared a plan to vaccinate all above 18 years in the next 3 months," he tweeted. "We will set up vaccination centres on a large scale. All eligible people must come forward to get vaccinated."
Earlier in the day, Health Minister Satyendar Jain said Delhi "does not have vaccines" for the inoculation of people in the 18-44 age group and purchase orders had been placed with manufacturers for the same.
The minister, however, said preparations to inoculate people in this category had been completed
India may end up wasting millions of COVID-19 vaccine doses if there is no separate queue for second shots
If you have just recovered from COVID-19, experts say you don't need to join in on the rush for vaccination immediately
Atlassian says its employees only need to come into the office 4 times a year under its new 'Team Anywhere' policy
Popular on BI
- Best ad-free games for iPhones
- Jeep Meridian SUV launched in India – price, features and everything you need to know
- Navjot Singh Sidhu’s road rage case — looking back at the 34 year old timeline
- TCS, Wipro & Infosys saw a massive selloff after Walmart & Target’s revenues fell — explaining the domino effect
- Flipkart claims to be the second biggest ‘buy now, pay later’ player ahead of Paytm, Amazon