Delhi constable dies after falling sick; samples sent for COVID-19 test
The reports of the samples are awaited, they said
The constable, a resident of Sonipat in Haryana, was posted at a police station in northwest Delhi, police said.
He fell sick on Tuesday and was examined at the Deep Chand Bandhi Hospital where he was given medicines, they said,
He was also tested for COVID-19 and his reports are awaited, police said.
On Tuesday evening, when he reported that he was feeling uncomfortable, he was immediately taken to the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital where he was declared brought dead, a senior police official said.
Police personnel who came in contact with the constable have been home quarantined, he said, adding that post mortem is yet to be conducted.He is survived by wife and 3-year-old son, the official said. AMP ANBANB
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- RBI hikes repo rate by 50 bps, taking it to a three-year high of 5.9% – Das says inflation at ‘alarmingly high levels’ across jurisdictions
- Best camera phone under ₹15000
- Best 5G mobile phones under ₹20000
- 22 lakh Indian IT professionals likely to leave jobs by 2025: Report
- OnePlus says successfully geared up for 5G launch with 5G-ready smartphone portfolio
- This website generates videos from a single image and text for free – here’s all you need to know