Delhi records its first death due to dengue this year
October has seen a sudden spike in dengue cases as a total of 382 cases have been reported in the month till October 16. As per the report, total 142 cases of malaria and 69 cases of
The national capital had reported 217 cases of dengue in September which is the highest for the same month in the last three years, according to the report shared by SDMC.
A total of 1,072 cases and one death were reported in 2020, the report said. In September 2020, total 188 dengue cases were reported while in September 2019, total 190 cases were reported as per the SDMC data.
Your phone may replace your metro card soon — DMRC is planning to introduce NFC payments at entry gates
Crypto hackers now target iPhone users via dating apps like Bumble, Tinder
Popular on BI
- With the metaverse, NFTs and DeFi on the rise, Ethereum miners rake in $2 billion in revenue — a jump of 11% over October
- Gen Bipin Rawat, his wife, and 11 others killed in chopper crash near Coonoor in Tamil Nadu
- RBI keeps lending rates intact, remains accommodative
- India remains to be ranked as the fourth most powerful country as per Asia Power Index 2021
- Although Shriram Properties has solid future prospects, Omicron may mess things in the near term