Checkout what is allowed and what is not in the new guidelines issued by the Delhi government
- The Delhi government imposed weekend curfew from April 16 (Friday) 10 pm to April 19 (Monday) 5 am.
- The reason behind imposing the weekend curfew is to break the chain of COVID-19 and prevent contact among people, said the Chief Minister.
- List of what is allowed and what is not allowed in the new guidelines issued by the government.
The reason behind imposing the weekend curfew is to break the chain of COVID-19 and prevent contact among people, said the Chief Minister. Delhi recorded its highest single day spike 17,282 new cases and 1,038 fatalities. Here is a list of what is allowed and what is not allowed in the new guidelines issued by the government --
- Shopping malls, gyms, spas, assembly halls, entertainment parks shall remain closed till April 30.
- Cinema halls, theatres and multiplexes are allowed to operate with 30% capacity till April 30.
- Government officials, public corporations, essential services like electricity, water, public transport are allowed with valid ID cards.
- People coming/going to and from the airport, railway stations and intra state bus terminals are allowed to travel with valid tickets.
- Movement of judicial officers, electronic or print media are allowed with valid ID cards.
- Movement of people related to establishments providing essential services like groceries, medicines delivery, internet services, food delivery are allowed.
- No restriction on inter-state or intra-state, transportation of essential or non-essential goods, e-pass mandatory for such movements.
- Movement of people going for COVID-19 vaccination are allowed.
- Public transport such as Delhi Metro, buses, autos, taxis are allowed to function within a stipulated time only for essential services or above mentioned category people during weekend curfew.
- Movement of people attending marriage functions (gathering upto 50 people) and funeral rites (gathering upto 20 people) are allowed.
SEE ALSO: Flipkart acquires Cleartrip in an effort to cement its position in the travel booking segment
The utter chaos and confusion over Remdesivir in India is making the COVID-19 second wave worse
Atlassian, the maker of Jira and Trello, is looking to hire 300 engineers in India this year
Popular on BI
- A student who accidentally became a millionaire with a cult following after selling his expressionless selfies as NFTs says he feels confused
- Internship at Bureau of Police Research & Development: Checkout all the details including last date, eligibility and stipend
- One of the largest cryptocurrency swapping platforms just lost $1.3 million as users failed to update approvals
- Consumers expect healthcare sector to see an increased allocation in the 2022 budget as the pandemic rages on: Kantar report
- Bharat Electronics Limited is looking to fill up 247 posts with a maximum monthly salary of ₹55,000
- iPhone SE 3, new iPad and Macs — Here’s what to expect from Apple’s spring event this year
- There are huge discounts on Nykaa, Zomato and shares of other listed tech startups
- ICICI Bank shares are sulking with the rest of the market, but analysts say it could make a lot of money for investors