Delhi's minimum temperature to dip to 5 degrees on December 20, says IMD
According to the IMD, the minimum temperature will settle at 7 degrees Celsius till Thursday, 6 degrees on Saturday and Sunday, and 5 degrees on December 20.
The maximum temperature too, will drop to 21 degrees Celsius with foggy mornings throughout the week.
The maximum temperature for Tuesday in the national capital has been pegged at 23 degrees Celsius, while the relative humidity at 8.30 a.m. was recorded at 95 per cent.
After a day of slight improvement, Delhi-NCR's
The AQI at 9 a.m. was recorded at 335, as per the System of Air Quality and Weather Forecasting And Research's (
The levels of PM 10 and PM 2.5 pollutants in the air were recorded at 274 and 165 in the 'poor' and 'very poor' categories, respectively.
"The air quality over Delhi-NCT is likely to remain in the very poor category on December 14 and 15. The air quality is likely to improve and remain in the lower end of the very poor to poor category on December 16. The air quality is likely to improve significantly from December 16 onwards due to relatively stronger wind," said the air quality and weather bulletin for Delhi-NCR.
Virat Kohli to skip the upcoming South Africa ODI series, says report
Tesla boss Elon Musk named ‘Person of the Year’ by Time magazine
Popular on BI
- An overlooked group of borrowers will be hit hard as student loan repayments resume, former Fed economist says
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Robin Williams' daughter says she finds AI recreations of her father's voice 'personally disturbing'
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu