Doctors brief Delhi police personnel about precautionary measures against COVID-19
In the interactive sessions, over 33 doctors briefed personnel of all police station in the northern range about the precautionary measures and dos and don'ts to fight the contagion, they said.
"As the government move towards graded opening up of the lockdown, these sessions will ward-off various myths and fears attached to the pandemic and will motivate the police personnel to continue the hard work in the service of mankind."The doctors have also assured that they would provide consultation-cum-counselling over phone," Joint Commissioner of Police (Northern Range) Manish Kumar Agrawal said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- 1.28 lakh people over 60 years get 1st dose of COVID vaccine on first day
- Chinese hackers target Indian vaccine makers SII and Bharat Biotech: Report
- GST revenue up 7% year-on-year in February to over ₹1.13 lakh crore
- Here is the list of common side-effects of COVID-19, so that you don't panic if you get these
- These are the top 10 likely IPOs scheduled in March 2021