DPR for piped water connection project announced in Rajasthan Budget to be ready by Aug 30: BD Kalla
The Rajasthan government is committed to provide fluoride-free drinking water to the people of the state, Kalla added, replying to a question by BJP legislator Narayan Singh Deol.
In the budget announcement on February 24, the drinking water project costing Rs 1,094 crore has also been included along with 12 new drinking water projects under the Jal Jeevan Mission in the year 2021-22, the minister said.After preparing the DPR of the project, administrative and financial approval will be issued on the basis of its actual cost and the implementation of the project, he added.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- If the COVID-19 vaccine prices are too high for some, then why not use direct benefit transfer
- The COVID-19 crisis in India is getting worse with state administrations trying to hoard oxygen
- On Earth Day, companies commit to adopt more sustainable practices in an attempt to safeguard our tomorrow
- Tiger Global makes its first crypto investment in India making Coinswitch Kuber worth half a billion dollars
- Best pulse oximeters to keep a check on your SpO2 readings