Find Coronavirus treatment center, testing labs address using MapmyIndia
MapmyIndiahas a dashboard to provide information about Coronavirusin India.
- It shows isolation centers, sample collection centers, labs and the treatment centers across the country.
- You can also check state wise coronavirus cases on the dashboard.
MapmyIndia, a New Delhi-based digital mapping company has come up with a dashboard to help people with information. It provides information on
What is the dashboard
You can view this dashboard here to get more information about the deadly disease.
State wise Coronavirus cases
The first thing that the dashboard shows are the state-wise Coronavirus cases in the country. A map of India can be seen, and each state is shaded depending on the number of positive cases. The map also shows the number of confirmed cases in each state.
Coronavirus treatment centers
MapmyIndia also allows you to view the Coronavirus treatment centers across the country. You can find all the centers in your state and click on the nearest one. You can click on ‘Direction’ to get directions to the center.
It also has a ‘See more info’ button that allows you to view what people are experiencing at the center. It allows you to view and add reviews about the place.
At present, the map shows 147 treatment centers in the country.
AdvertisementJust like Coronavirus treatment centers, you can also find testing labs across the country. It allows you to get directions to the lab and view the reviews.
At present, the map shows 74 testing labs in the country.
Coronavirus sample collection centers
These are the centers where blood samples are collected from patients to test whether they have Coronavirus. You can use the dashboard to get directions to the sample collection centers in your state.
At present, the map shows 62 sample collection centers across the country.
Coronavirus isolation centers
You can also view the Coronavirus isolation centers across the country in the dashboard. At present, the map shows 206 isolation centers across the country.
A look at Indian government response to coronavirus, so far, shows some quick reactions but not enough foresight
Indian Coronavirus infections cross 200 mark with 219 infected, 20 cured and five dead
Telangana coronavirus update: Two new cases reported, total cases up to 16 now
Popular on BI
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Qatar Airways says it is not accepting passengers on its flights from 2 African nations immediately due to the new Omicron variant
- Gautam Adani, the man who may soon be Asia's richest person, is a college dropout who survived the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks and says he was once kidnapped for ransom
- Paytm Q2 result — Operational revenue crosses ₹1000 crore, loss widens by ₹37 crore
- These Indian states have the highest number of international airports; UP tops the list
- Centre raises Bengal labour budget for creation of 27 cr man-days
- Over a million Ethereum tokens have been burned since the big upgrade, but transaction costs are still a pain point for the network
- Loaded Lion NFT sells for $1 million — three days after launching at $200