Fire at a COVID-19 hospital in Ahmedabad kills eight
- Around 40 other COVID-19 patients at the facility were rescued and shifted to a civic
hospitalin the city, he said.
- The cause of the fire is not known yet, he said
Eight patients in the ICU ward of a
Watch this inside video of a covid hospital in Gujarat's Ahmedabad8 corona patients in ICU killed due to fire.… https://t.co/5lq2BeJLO6— Saahil Murli Menghani (@saahilmenghani) 1596698685000
Around 40 other COVID-19 patients at the facility were rescued and shifted to a civic hospital in the city, he said.
The cause of the fire is not known yet, he said.
‘Watchful’ RBI leaves repo rate unchanged to keep inflation in check
The Beirut explosion created a huge mushroom cloud and visible blast wave, but nuclear weapons experts say it wasn't an atomic bomb. Here's why.
Microsoft for Startups’ Lathika Pai says entrepreneurs pitching for investments need to have this one question answered in their pitch decks
LinkedIn, TCS, Disney+ Hotstar, Zee and other companies hiring right now in India
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store
- IN PICS: Mitra and other humanoid robots help COVID-19 patients stuck in quarantine across hospitals in India
- Brands that demonstrate they care for consumers, communities and the environment will find favor with today’s and tomorrow’s consumers: Preeti Reddy, Kantar