First phase of Budget session concludes, Lok Sabha to reconvene on March 8
The House would reconvene on March 8 after recess.
The Budget session usually is held in two phases. In the first phase, the President addresses the two Houses as it is the first session of the year.
The Union Budget is also introduced in phase one.
The recess allows department-related standing committees to examine demands for grants of various ministries. The Finance Bill and related demands for grants are passed in the second phase of the Budget session.The session would conclude on April 8. BKS NAB ZMN
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Market to focus on macro data, global trends: Analysts
- Tata Motors to hike commercial vehicle prices by up to 3% from Jan 1
- Musk to make 'Grok' more politically neutral after it shows similar views as ChatGPT
- Royal Bengal Tiger spotted in Sikkim at an altitude of above 3,500 metre
- FPIs invest Rs 26,505-crore in Indian equities in December