First phase of Budget session concludes, Lok Sabha to reconvene on March 8
The House would reconvene on March 8 after recess.
The Budget session usually is held in two phases. In the first phase, the President addresses the two Houses as it is the first session of the year.
The Union Budget is also introduced in phase one.
The recess allows department-related standing committees to examine demands for grants of various ministries. The Finance Bill and related demands for grants are passed in the second phase of the Budget session.The session would conclude on April 8. BKS NAB ZMN
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Vedanta partners with IIT-B to develop green steel technology
- Balaji Speciality Chemicals files draft papers for IPO
- Abu Dhabi Investment Authority invests ₹665 crore in Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Jio vs Airtel: Which one will offer faster and more reliable 5G services?
- Investing in the times of uncertainty