Ghaziabad administration seeks govt nod to convert Haj House into COVID-19 care centre
Besides, Municipal Commissioner Dinesh Chandra has also been instructed to make all essential arrangements inside the premises.
The recommendation has been initiated due to the rising graph of coronavirus cases which may increase in the near future, District Magistrate Ajay Shankar Pandey told .Officials led by the district magistrate took stock of the building to find out how to make use of the space in the best possible way. After getting permission from the state government, a 500-bed COVID centre would be kept in reserve, Pandey said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- If the COVID-19 vaccine prices are too high for some, then why not use direct benefit transfer
- The COVID-19 crisis in India is getting worse with state administrations trying to hoard oxygen
- On Earth Day, companies commit to adopt more sustainable practices in an attempt to safeguard our tomorrow
- Tiger Global makes its first crypto investment in India making Coinswitch Kuber worth half a billion dollars
- Best pulse oximeters to keep a check on your SpO2 readings